Tip for: 09.02.14
Library announcements, book clubs, weekly trivia — do it all through Bulletin Boards.
empty link opening in a new window :
Here is the link for <a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page’ target='_blank'> Wikipedia </a>.
Here is the link for <a href="/researcher" target='_blank'> Researcher </a>.
<span style="color:darkred;"> text_here </span>
<span style="color:#000473;"> text_here </span>
Using Alexandria, you can create multiple Boards, to which you can attach any number of bulletins. Your patrons can see Bulletin Boards from the Researcher pane.
To create a Board:
- From Tools (or version 6 under Show), open Bulletin Boards.
- Click on the Actions menu (gear) at the top of the right side of the screen and Add Bulletin Board.
- Give it a unique name, and if it is time specific you can enter a date range.
To add Bulletins:
- Click the plus (+) icon at the bottom left.
- Enter a name, and a date range if necessary.
- You have the options to add a URL and an image for this bulletin.
- Change the color with the drop down menu.
- Click on Save.
You can also customize your bulletins with HTML. See Customize Bulletins with HTML5 for more.
Send notices by charge amount
Jan 20, 2021
Helpful reports—Have you given them a try?
Jan 13, 2021
Send hold notices by availability!
Jan 07, 2021
Top 5 Tips of 2020
Dec 21, 2020
Happy holidays!—Vote on tip topics
Dec 09, 2020
Prepping for winter break
Dec 01, 2020
Hands-free sign-in with Activity Express
Nov 25, 2020
From our librarians—Reusable book menu cards
Nov 18, 2020
Lost books? Remind your patrons about them!
Nov 11, 2020
What's due soon?—Relative dates
Nov 04, 2020
Want more tips?
Sign up for the emails!
How helpful was this page?