October 2, 2022
Bulletins got a makeover! Not only does it look snazzier, but it's mobile friendly and works better with Google forms. Time to break out the newsgroup signups and book quizzes! Are you having a book fair? You can make a special bulletin for the fair, and add a Google form to easily let patrons and volunteers sign up.
How to Add a Google Form to your Bulletin
- Create the Google form you want to include in your bulletin.
- Go to Tools > Bulletins and click the icon in the bottom left to create a new board.
- In your finished Google form, click the Send button in the top right. This will open the top window shown on the right.
- Click the < > section, then select and copy and HTML show under "Embed HTML."
- Paste the HTML into the Bulletin Text box in Alexandria.
- Make sure to click Save when you're done!
Got a more in-depth form to share? Link to them using html: <a href="http://form.url">form name</a>
Bulletins is currently accessed through Tools in Alexandria, but soon Bulletins will be listed under the new Builder section of the Alexandria Makeover.
A book fair isn't the only way you could utilize the new bulletin features.
- Create bulletins for specific teacher assignments or projects
- Volunteer sign-ups
- Track reading challenges for patrons.
- Help student-run clubs and school teams
- Inform your patrons about special events at your library.
- And more!
Have questions about Bulletins? Reach out to our Support team at 1-800-347-4942.
Alexandria Engagement+ is able to enhance your measurement of all student online reading, learning, and engagement. Contact Sales at 1-800-347-6439 for more information.
Weeding items: why keep discarded items?
about 9 hours ago
Circulation: Items out tab
Mar 21, 2023
Circulation: homeroom tab
Mar 15, 2023
Circulation: command line
Mar 08, 2023
Your favorite things–Dashboard
Mar 01, 2023
It's heeeeeere! Navigating the Makeover
Feb 22, 2023
Enhance your skills in Alexandria–Virtual Librarian
Feb 14, 2023
Changing teacher names in Alexandria
Feb 07, 2023
Curate your collection–Stats with Super Summary
Feb 01, 2023
Overdue items notices–"Yes, I am sending them"
Jan 25, 2023
Want more tips?
Sign up for the emails!
How helpful was this page?