How helpful was this page?
Our demos are complete with a sampling of all record types for illustration purposes - patron reviews, saved lists, maps, bulletins, subscriptions, routes, etc.,
The standard demo is configured as a K12 library, illustrating a single site environment (in this case with all levels), while the Centralized Catalog demo is also a K12 library but configured to illustrate a single database housing data for 3 separate sites.
Demo Data includes 610 Patrons, 5563 Titles, and 6874 Copies. These are distributed in a roughly balanced way across 3 levels in both the standard and Centralized Catalog demo's.
While our demo environment is configured as a school library, Alexandria can be configured for use in public, professional, or private libraries as well. Levels are not required and much of our terminology configured for school use can be customized by the administrator.
- Barcodes: 1000 -1999 are for Patrons
- Barcodes: 10000 - 19999 are for Items
- Barcodes: 100000 - 199999 are for Textbooks
- Barcodes: 2000 - 2999 are for Patrons
- Barcodes: 20000 - 29999 are for Items
- Barcodes: 200000 - 299999 are for Textbooks
- Barcodes: 3000 - 3999 are for Patrons
- Barcodes: 30000 - 39999 are for Items
Patrons in x900 - x999 are staff. District level staff are in the 9900 - 9999 range.
- x901 - x903 Library Administrator
- x904 - x906 Librarian
- x907 - x999 Library Staff
Patrons in x000 - x010 have NO current circulation of any kind.
Patrons in x011 - x050 have a random number of checkouts with a random distribution of overdues and fees / fines. Exceptions are for patrons ending in barcodes 6 and 7 as these have numbers of checkouts or overdues commensurate with policy limitations to trigger exceptions upon a new checkout.
Patrons in x051 - xxxx have NO current circulation of any kind. Placeholders for future changes.
Patrons 1000 - 1199 have the same 7 Titles checked out. Patron 1000 has these specific copies: 100500, 102000, 105000, 106000, 107500, 111000, 113000.
Patrons 2000 - 2150 have the same 7 Titles checked out. Patron 2000 has these specific copies: 200000, 204500, 206500, 207000, 208500, 210000, 211500.
- x011 - In-Stock Hold
- x012 - Hold
- x013 - Reservation
- x014 - Lost Items
- x015 - Alert Note
- x016 - Policy Exception, Overdue
- x017 - Policy Exception, Max Items
- x018 - Suspended
- x019 - In Transit Items
- x020 - Placeholder
- x021 - In-Stock Hold
- x022 - Hold
- x023 - Reservation
- x024 - Lost Items
- x025 - Alert Note
- x026 - Policy Exception, Overdue
- x027 - Policy Exception, Max Items
- x028 - Suspended
- x029 - In Transit Items
- x030 - Placeholder
- x031 - In-Stock Hold
- x032 - Hold
- x033 - Reservation
- x034 - Lost Items
- x035 - Alert Note
- x036 - Policy Exception, Overdue
- x037 - Policy Exception, Max Items
- x038 - Suspended
- x039 - In Transit Items
- x040 - Placeholder
- x041 - In-Stock Hold
- x042 - Hold
- x043 - Reservation
- x044 - Lost Items
- x045 - Alert Note
- x046 - Policy Exception, Overdue
- x047 - Policy Exception, Max Items
- x048 - Suspended
- x049 - In Transit Items
- x050 - Placeholder