Tip for: 10.06.14
Are you adding new copies to your collection before the items are available? Set their status to In Processing.
|Multiexcerpt include macro|
There is a preference for this as well as an import setting.
To set the status for new copies for an individual import:
In version 7:
- In Imports, click on the Items category.
- Go to the Options tab.
- Check the box Set New Copies as ‘In Processing’.
In version 6:
- In Imports, click on Item Settings.
- Check the box Set Copy Status ‘In Processing’.
To make it so all new copies start with a status of In Processing:
- Open Preferences.
- Go to the Items category.
- Click on the Item Defaults tab.
- Under Copy Location & Status Defaults, look at New Copy Default Status.
- Change it from Available to In Processing.
When your new copies are ready to be circulated, bookdrop them, and their status will change to Available.