March 29th, 2021
It's time to inventory! What exactly do you have in your collection? What needs to be reordered? Which items are damaged and need to be discarded? All of these questions can be answered by performing inventory.
Inventory is a survey of the items and materials you have in stock, so you know what you have, what's missing, and what needs to be replaced, reordered, or discarded.
You can continue regular circulation while doing inventory. Each time a book is checked out or bookdropped, its inventory date is updated.
- End-of-Year Procedures Inventory tab. Get an overview of what inventory is and what it entails.
- Support Center Inventory section. Read through FAQs, tips, and instructions to make your inventory process easier.
- Inventory Workshop. Learn the ins and outs of inventorying from our certified trainers.
- Mobile inventory—Offline Mode. Use Offline Mode on a mobile device to inventory stuff in the far reaches of your school... where no scanner has gone before.
- End-of-Year Procedures Inventory section. Read through some general information on inventorying.
- "Why Perform Inventory?" article. Get more in-depth information on the importance of inventorying and various methods.
- Inventory Workshop. Go through the inventory process with our certified trainers.
Before you go...
Feel free to contact our 24/7 Support team at 1-800-347-4942 or email@example.com if you need additional help or have questions. We wish you the best and hope you stay safe!
Searching by Subject
Nov 16, 2022
The key to assigning keywords
Nov 08, 2022
Keep track of items on display
Nov 02, 2022
Introducing the NEW Circulation videos!
Oct 27, 2022
A note about patron notes
Oct 19, 2022
Shortcut to vendors
Oct 13, 2022
Cash drawer report to the rescue!
Oct 04, 2022
Build better bulletins
Sep 27, 2022
Level up your searching
Sep 21, 2022
Missing the MARC?
Sep 13, 2022
Want more tips?
Sign up for the emails!
How helpful was this page?