March 29th, 2021
It's time to inventory! What exactly do you have in your collection? What needs to be reordered? Which items are damaged and need to be discarded? All of these questions can be answered by performing inventory.
Inventory is a survey of the items and materials you have in stock, so you know what you have, what's missing, and what needs to be replaced, reordered, or discarded.
You can continue regular circulation while doing inventory. Each time a book is checked out or bookdropped, its inventory date is updated.
- End-of-Year Procedures Inventory tab. Get an overview of what inventory is and what it entails.
- Support Center Inventory section. Read through FAQs, tips, and instructions to make your inventory process easier.
- Inventory Workshop. Learn the ins and outs of inventorying from our certified trainers.
- Mobile inventory—Offline Mode. Use Offline Mode on a mobile device to inventory stuff in the far reaches of your school... where no scanner has gone before.
- End-of-Year Procedures Inventory section. Read through some general information on inventorying.
- "Why Perform Inventory?" article. Get more in-depth information on the importance of inventorying and various methods.
- Inventory Workshop. Go through the inventory process with our certified trainers.
Before you go...
Feel free to contact our 24/7 Support team at 1-800-347-4942 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional help or have questions. We wish you the best and hope you stay safe!
Using Contents Notes
Sep 23, 2021
Unused Barcodes: Reporting for Duty
Sep 15, 2021
Be Prepared—Working offline
Sep 04, 2021
Learn and grow—Statistics in Alexandria
Aug 26, 2021
Analyze your collection—Mitinet and Titlewave
Aug 06, 2021
Jul 07, 2021
Let's stay in touch!
May 13, 2021
Exports—Move and modify data
May 05, 2021
What do you think?—Reviews
Apr 28, 2021
Removing holds—Easy as 1, 2, 3
Mar 10, 2021
Want more tips?
Sign up for the emails!
How helpful was this page?