Tip for: 10.06.14
Are you adding new copies to your collection before the items are available? Set their status to In Processing.
There is a preference for this as well as an import setting.
To set the status for new copies for an individual import:
In version 7:
- In Imports, click on the Items category.
- Go to the Options tab.
- Check the box Set New Copies as ‘In Processing’.
In version 6:
- In Imports, click on Item Settings.
- Check the box Set Copy Status ‘In Processing’.
To make it so all new copies start with a status of In Processing:
- Open Preferences.
- Go to the Items category.
- Click on the Item Defaults tab.
- Under Copy Location & Status Defaults, look at New Copy Default Status.
- Change it from Available to In Processing.
When your new copies are ready to be circulated, bookdrop them, and their status will change to Available.
Weeding items: why keep discarded items?
about 11 hours ago
Circulation: Items out tab
Mar 21, 2023
Circulation: homeroom tab
Mar 15, 2023
Circulation: command line
Mar 08, 2023
Your favorite things–Dashboard
Mar 01, 2023
It's heeeeeere! Navigating the Makeover
Feb 22, 2023
Enhance your skills in Alexandria–Virtual Librarian
Feb 14, 2023
Changing teacher names in Alexandria
Feb 07, 2023
Curate your collection–Stats with Super Summary
Feb 01, 2023
Overdue items notices–"Yes, I am sending them"
Jan 25, 2023
Want more tips?
Sign up for the emails!
How helpful was this page?