- V6455 Universal KeepnTrack Scanner Installation Guide
- V6555 Wireless Universal KeepnTrack Scanner Installation Guide
- V6453 Driver's License Camera Scanner
- V6450 Driver's License Optical Scanner Installation Guide
- V1143 Bluetooth Portable Scanner Installation Guide
- Account. The master, governing entity for a group of Facilities (i.e. an “account” is equivalent to a “School District”). Accounts contain the global, default preferences for every facility.
- Facility. A facility is a single institution contained within an Account (i.e. a “facility” is equivalent to a “school”). Facilities contain the global, default preferences or permissions for a login.
- Admin. This is the module that allows an operator to change preferences, add other operator logins, manage people or activities, and run reports.
- Kiosk. The interface used to sign people in and out and track the movements of various classifications of people.
- Volunteer. The Volunteer interface allows volunteers to login remotely and add activities to their record.
- Apply. This option allows people to submit an on-line volunteer application.
- Account Administrator. Regardless of security settings, an account-level operator is allowed access to all preferences, facility settings, reports, logins, people records, and activity functions for all facilities within the account—including access to every Kiosk.
- Facility Administrator. Facility-level operators are allowed access to preferences, facility settings, reports, logins, people functions, and activity functions for all selected facilities within the account if given access to Administrative functions. They may also have access to any Kiosk functions that are set for the indicated facilities.
- Operator. Regular operators are allowed access to reports, people functions, and activity functions for all selected facilities within the account if given access to Administrative functions. They may also have access to any Kiosk functions that are set for the indicated facilities.
Driver License Issues
Some state-issued driver's licenses and identification cards have known issues. This is a very small and specific set of circumstances. All known issues, listed by State, will be shown below.
Beginning in mid-2104 and continuing until now, all State ID's and Driver's Licenses issued by the State of Michigan contain a parsing error in the First Name and Middle Name fields. There is no delimiter or space between the First Name and Middle Name. Because of this bug, it is impossible to enter any data via scanner that requires a First Name only or a First Name and Middle Name. Honeywell, the manufacturer of our scanners, has an article dedicated to this issue. Read more here.