Related Blog Posts
Circulation: Items out tab
yesterday at 3:30 PM
Circulation: homeroom tab
Mar 15, 2023
Circulation: command line
Mar 08, 2023
Overdue items notices–"Yes, I am sending them"
Jan 25, 2023
Transaction Scripts–Not just for inventory
Nov 26, 2022
Keep track of items on display
Nov 02, 2022
Shortcut to vendors
Oct 13, 2022
Cash drawer report to the rescue!
Oct 04, 2022
When does an overdue item become lost?
Mar 15, 2022
Setting a cap on overdue fines
Mar 02, 2022
You can now view student pictures on the Homeroom tab by selecting the "pictures" box at the bottom.
In addition, we added two columns:
- Items out, which is the total number of items the patron has checked out
- Today, which lists the number of books checked out that day
The Items Out tab now includes the date the item was checked out.
Information in the tabs like Charges have been broken up into columns to make them easier to read.
Copy Statistic Dialog
The copy statistics dialogs in Circulation and Items were combined.
See our Alexandria Makeover page for more information about the changes and improvements!
Circulation includes a few important and distinct areas:
- Circulation controls on top, which includes the Actions Menu and Command Line.
- Current Patron and Command Item panes in the middle
- and the Circulation tabs (Circulation, Items out, Holds, Reservations, Charges, and Command help) at the bottom.
The Circulation module includes a few important and distinct areas:
- Circulation controls on top, which includes the Actions menu, Command Line, Message Center, and more.
- Current Patron and Current Item panes in the middle
- and the Circulation tabs at the bottom.
In the 7.19.10 release, the Renewals subtab was moved to be a main tab and renamed Items out. Also, the History subtab (under the Charges tab) was renamed Payments.
Hover over or click on the items on the image below for more information.