Tip for: 10.06.14
Are you adding new copies to your collection before the items are available? Set their status to In Processing.
There is a preference for this as well as an import setting.
To set the status for new copies for an individual import:
In version 7:
- In Imports, click on the Items category.
- Go to the Options tab.
- Check the box Set New Copies as ‘In Processing’.
In version 6:
- In Imports, click on Item Settings.
- Check the box Set Copy Status ‘In Processing’.
To make it so all new copies start with a status of In Processing:
- Open Preferences.
- Go to the Items category.
- Click on the Item Defaults tab.
- Under Copy Location & Status Defaults, look at New Copy Default Status.
- Change it from Available to In Processing.
When your new copies are ready to be circulated, bookdrop them, and their status will change to Available.
Level up your searching
Sep 21, 2022
Missing the MARC?
Sep 13, 2022
Let's browse–it's time to study Genre
Sep 07, 2022
We're on top of topnav!
Aug 31, 2022
Using Copy Location & Copy Shelving
Aug 24, 2022
¿Hablas español?- Filter search results by language
Aug 16, 2022
Say cheese! All about patron pictures
Aug 10, 2022
Make a calendar just for the senior class!
Aug 02, 2022
Back to school, already??
Jul 27, 2022
Keeping track of patrons: Account expiration dates
Jul 06, 2022
Want more tips?
Sign up for the emails!
How helpful was this page?