August 8, 2022
Do your senior students end the school year early? You can set a custom calendar now to make their end-of-year due date earlier. That's one less thing to worry about when school is wrapping up!
Create the Calendar
- Open Preferences and select Calendars in the Management category. (In the Makeover this is in Tools > Calendars.)
- Select your Standard Calendar.
- Click the Actions button, and select Duplicate.
- Change the name (e.g. Seniors).
- Adjust the Period Due Date on the new calendar.
- Click Save.
Apply the Calendar
- Click on Show All in the upper-left corner of the Preferences window and select Policies in the Management category.
- Make a Patron Policy for Seniors.
- Set the Use Calendar option to the Seniors calendar and Save.
- Go to Tools > Utilities.
- Run the Change Patron Policy utility to pull all 12th graders onto the Seniors policy.
Now you won't need to worry that you might miss using an Override Date to make sure the books get returned on time–Alexandria will do it for you!
As always, you can reach out to our amazing Support team for help! Email email@example.com, or call 1-800-347-4942.
Weeding items: why keep discarded items?
about 9 hours ago
Circulation: Items out tab
Mar 21, 2023
Circulation: homeroom tab
Mar 15, 2023
Circulation: command line
Mar 08, 2023
Your favorite things–Dashboard
Mar 01, 2023
It's heeeeeere! Navigating the Makeover
Feb 22, 2023
Enhance your skills in Alexandria–Virtual Librarian
Feb 14, 2023
Changing teacher names in Alexandria
Feb 07, 2023
Curate your collection–Stats with Super Summary
Feb 01, 2023
Overdue items notices–"Yes, I am sending them"
Jan 25, 2023
Want more tips?
Sign up for the emails!
How helpful was this page?