October 2, 2022
Bulletins got a makeover! Not only does it look snazzier, but it's mobile friendly and works better with Google forms. Time to break out the newsgroup signups and book quizzes! Are you having a book fair? You can make a special bulletin for the fair, and add a Google form to easily let patrons and volunteers sign up.
How to Add a Google Form to your Bulletin
- Create the Google form you want to include in your bulletin.
- Go to Tools > Bulletins and click the icon in the bottom left to create a new board.
- In your finished Google form, click the Send button in the top right. This will open the top window shown on the right.
- Click the < > section, then select and copy and HTML show under "Embed HTML."
- Paste the HTML into the Bulletin Text box in Alexandria.
- Make sure to click Save when you're done!
Got a more in-depth form to share? Link to them using html: <a href="http://form.url">form name</a>
A book fair isn't the only way you could utilize the new bulletin features.
- Create bulletins for specific teacher assignments or projects
- Volunteer sign-ups
- Track reading challenges for patrons.
- Help student-run clubs and school teams
- Inform your patrons about special events at your library.
- And more!
Have questions about Bulletins? Reach out to our Support team at 1-800-347-4942.
Builder: customize your search
Nov 21, 2023
Nov 13, 2023
Making search strings using advanced search
Nov 01, 2023
Popular items: creating explore panes
Oct 25, 2023
Creating a slideshow for spooky season–or any reason!
Oct 17, 2023
Notes for student aides–System Patron notes
Oct 10, 2023
Remind me with reports... for notes!
Oct 04, 2023
Restricted items–using patron alert notes
Sep 27, 2023
Loaned Items Notice for teachers
Sep 21, 2023
Librarian hack: schedule your overdue notices
Sep 13, 2023
Want more tips?
Sign up for the emails!
How helpful was this page?